We are looking for full-time Physical Therapists in Anderson, Bloomington, Columbus, Greenwood, New Albany, and Richmond, Indiana.
Full-Time Physical Therapist opportunities with InHome Therapy offer:
A company vehicle for travel to appointments and personal use
- A student loan reimbursement program with increasing contributions year over year
- Competitive pay for each visit
- An added-value CEU program
- Local and nationwide opportunities for career advancement.
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, and professionalism
- Self direction with a strong sense of team commitment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Personal care component for a small percentage of patients
- Successful completion of a program approved by the National Board for Certification in Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy license issued by Indiana and a current CPR certificate
- Proficient in technological devices/systems such as tablets, computers, laptops, e-mail, text messaging, and electronic documentation (We provide significant training as needed)
- Reliable transportation (if company vehicle is not provided)
* Terms and conditions apply to certain benefit programs
If you know a skilled therapist who would be ideal for this position, please forward this link to them.